Accommodation PolicyAccommodation Policy and Rental Agreement
To make sure that your stay will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the house rules. When checking in (and signing of this document), it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with these rules and that you will fully adhere to them.
1. Pets are not allowed
2. Any persons who stay overnight, other than those registered at check in will be charged our standard nightly rate for additional guests is $50/person per night. If friends or family members decide to stay overnight, you are required to notify the proprietor at the soonest practicable time.
3. No smoking (except for the roof top and balcony cigarette butts to be disposed only in ashtrays (& butt bucket on rooftop) provided
4. No climbing onto balustrade or the louver on the rooftop and no planking
5. You are not allowed to carry flammable and explosive objects and materials with a strong or unpleasant smell into the house. It is forbidden to carry any electric appliances into the dwelling (refrigerators, hotplates and the like), except those for intimate hygiene (shaver, toothbrush, hair dryer). Please check with proprietor.
6. Please take care of the guest house, and turn off electric appliances, utilities and taps. When leaving the house, close and lock the doors as the owners do not take responsibility for missing or damaged valuables.
7. To ensure security of premises- please report the loss of keys immediately.
8. Room accessories (pillows, blankets, towels) and the like, are not allowed to be taken out of the house.
9. The guest who causes deliberate or accidental damage to the house or property will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. A Security Bond of $1000 is required at the time of Check-in – your valid Credit Card details are securely held in lieu of the amount. Please ensure you have the full amount available on your card. If you prefer the Security Bond to be held securely in cash this is also an option until a final inspection is conducted at check-out. The guest agrees that funds may be deducted from the security bond for any damages caused. Deductions may include, but not limited to any excess rubbish left at the property, any damage to walls or fittings, breakages of chattels, loss or excessively soiled linen, loss of linen, damage to linen, excess cleaning required, un-clean BBQ, loss of keys or any other unsatisfactory items that are evident upon inspection.
10. On the day of departure, you are required to check out by 10:00 a.m. (unless otherwise negotiated). Later check-out may incur additional payment.
11. The guest(s) are obliged to leave the guesthouse as it was found upon arrival – clean, tidy and undamaged. Bond money may be deducted if you fail to comply.
12. Guests should take care on slippery surfaces caused by rain or water on balconies or driveway, stairs and tiled areas. The house / hosts are not responsible for any accidents that may occur on wet or other areas as a result of foolhardiness.
13. Any guests who violate house rules or disturb the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation without refund, regardless of the shorter stay.
Credit Card # held in lieu of BOND:
Expiry Date: _______ /_______ CVC:____
Name as shown on card:_________________________________________________
Card type [please circle): Visa and Master Card – 2% surcharge/ Amex – 3.3% surcharge.
By confirming your booking on line or signing this Policy Agreement, you and your guests agree to abide by the terms as stated in this agreement and authorise us to debit any above charges if required or where applicable Accommodation Deposit. Please note bond is not debited, however funds must be available on card as Security for the Owners.
Print Name of Primary Guest/cardholder__________________________________________________
Signature of Primary Guest occupant
Please note: Primary guest or Occupant 1 may be required to provide a Driver’s licence at the time of Check-In.